I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Homestarrunner Gear


So today, I bought some more homestarrunner gear, and I'm quite pleased. The only thing is that I'm not going to tell you what I bought. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself. Also, some people might be getting some christmas presents from the big HS, so keep it on the downlow....

Anyways other then that I am loving school. Not so much the learning part, but the fun part. Today we had HUMBER IDOL which was quite depressing actually. It was actually pretty funny. This one retarded guy went up to sing Bohemian Rapsidy... It was awesome. This guy is the white William Hung!!! No joke, he sings just as bad if not even more so and dances like 10 times worse. It was hilarious!!! I fell to the floor laughing. There was also a cowboy... Literally... A Guy came and was in the full cowboy getup( no Jamie Joustra wasn't there). This guy was actually a pretty good singer. He came fifth. The winner was a black chick that could sing like freakin Celin Dion!!! Ya she won like $300 bucks on the spot, and a chance to compete in against all other college winners.

So ya, that was cool. I would also like to welcome Sarah, Steve, and Mel to the Bloging world. Isn't it funny how everyone has one now... Its so cool. Big ups to Jeremy, Andrew, Pudd, and Kenny for starting the huge crazy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humbor Idol? Good idea! That's sad about the retarded guy. Yeah, I laughed but only because you make it sound hilarious. The truth is, I miss making fun of people with you. Congradulations on getting more homestar geer. Is that even possible? Haven't you bought the whole store? (Teasing...) I won't be seeing you anytime soon, so TELL ME what you got! Bye!

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home