I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Put me in coach

So I'm at school kind of bored like and I remebered that it was my honor to lead worship in cell tonight. THe only problem is that I'm unsure of songs to sing. I could to "Worthy you are Worthy" but noone knows the words. I think I may due "You are my rock" by Capstone. Its a cool little dilly that is easy to play and sing and easy to build up. I'm still kind of stumped about another song though. Any suggestions?

In other news today I got the call up from the Jr. High guitar player to the Friday night guitar player. I'm quite excited. Its not often I get to play with a full band anymore. Usually its just me and some bongos or somethin. WHat that you say? WHy on earth Jon get the call up... Well I think it is because both Jason and Bill are at the encounter, and JP is in Indonesia. So that pretty much leaves me. I'll still have a blast. I just hope Gaz doesn't choose some really hardcore songs.

Pray for me....

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

thanks for having a great attitude Jon!

and start practicing...

yo

6:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey! 'Bout time! Wish I could be there to see you rock the place wit your mad guitar skills! You bring something awesome and unique to the stage, like your genuinely good heart.

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Yes Andrew, I've spent every waking moment that I haven't been at school, work, cell, special friend, and eating. So in other words, I've had hours upon hours of practice!!!!

Anywho an update from cell worship... It went pretty well except for the fact that I totally missed a high and my voice cracked like a 13 yearold. Other then that it was awesome.

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home