I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, September 10, 2004

Your All So Getting Pranked

So its exactly 9.22 pm and I just finished the most embarrassing moment in my freakin life!!! So After a nice hard day's work I stroll into the Youth Network Meeting to get my SOL 3 grad deal. Anywho, the star calling names, and Thomas Hollema goes up and everyone was like "ladies he is single" or something like dat. So I'm next and a certain few or many of my friends were like...... "HE's NOT SINGLE!!!" As I turned redder then a sunburned Mexican in the middle of August, I could see Kate and Mel searching through all the rest of the diplomas looking for Beck's. Anyways they go on this whole schpeal about me being the new glorified gopher to the Big D, and then they call Beck's name. Duncan then says right into the micro phone while hugging her (restraint was used) was like "so Becks... Are you single? Everyone then just starts laughing or cheering or I don't know what the hell they were doing but man..... WE WERE SO EMBARRASED! We quickly got the heck out of their and went back to work.

The following people will be getting pranked... I won't tell you when, but you'll get it!!!!
  • Duncan
  • Kate
  • Mel
  • Jason S
  • Gillian S
  • Bill F
  • Andrew
  • Sarah N
  • Sarah C
  • Lee

You guys watch yourselves now cause its 2 on everyone!!!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

but man,

we do it because we're so freaking happy for you guys. ;-)

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J-Lo I need to thank you for taking all the attention off Sarah and me.
You and Beck are such a cute couple, I think you need to be embarrased a few more times yet!
We only do it because we love you guys!

The only way of escape is to play cupid and get another couple together, now who can I think of........

Lee

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

You took the words right from my mouth. But since I am your teacher now, I can make you guys the center of attention. Hazzzaaaaa

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Oh man, i wish i was there on Friday...i would have UPed the KNOTCH like 10 levels!! You would have been so red that you would be purple!! heehee....

AAHhh...it was the Lord's mercy that he let a light sickness hover over me as to keep me at home...i am fine now...i realize it was His Grace for you JLo that i was not there!! How the Father loves you!!

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Indeed the lord does show favor on me... But always remember, I know where you live!!!!

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home