I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, August 21, 2004

God Rocks!

So schools com'in around the corner, and I was almost to the point where I wasn't going to have enough cash, but luckily I just squeezed it by. I also had noticed that with the current hours that I work I would also be pretty tight on cash flow. The other day comes around and I bought this awesome new songbook by Matt Redman. Anyways I left to go back to work and I realized I had left the book in the cafe. Anyhoo, the Big D (Duncan) was sitting down to eat, and we had a few words and it turns out that he asks me to be his PA (Pastoral Assistant). Immediatly my eyes light up and I said it would be cool but I would have to pray about it. Anyways today we hashed things out and I am now working for Duncan. To top things all of he only needs part-time hours for me, so I'm able to work around school, and still get more hours then I would in the bookstore. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So anyhoo, its now the dawnting task of training someone to replace me.( By the way, my old boss doesn't even know it yet..)

I just thought it was cool that God could bless me so much, and I know I'm going to learn a lot and have a great time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

God's Awesome! That's great news.

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, you'll be a great PA for Duncan! I'm so excited for you bro!

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

that's so sweet dude!!

Congrats!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

Congrats... you'll be sooooo gooodd. maija

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home