I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Ironic

So yesterday I went for a shop and I wondered into an outdoorsman store. I then purchased a MagLite flashlite. THese are the ones that the cops use to beatdown the perps. They are really heavy durable. Anyways I wanted a light that would be very bright, but I had no way to test it........ Don Don Don........

Anyways I bought and couldn't wait to try it out..... Anyway at about 11:30 in the evening the power in my house went out. For those of you who have been to my house, you know that my room is in the basement and I have no windows. Lets just say it was dark! Anyways as i stumbled around trying to find a candle of some sort I quickely realized that I did indeed have a flashlite. I reached over to my night stand and turned it on.......("thus sayith the lord.... LET THERE BE LIGHT!")...... Anyways my whole basement lit up and i was able to survice the trechorous journey up the stairs and visit the mens room.

So it was quick ironic that the day i bought the flashlight, was the day that i needed.....Praise the Lord!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home