I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, June 04, 2004

Imagination

So I'm sitting here at work, on this beautiful Friday morning, and somehow a conversation started up about food. Not just any food, but really good food. I think it all started by me offering a crispy creme to Kenny. It moved from that to Big Mac's and then deep fried mars bars and then to beer and buttermilk turkey and finally to pasta. This was one of those conversations that just kept getting better. Anyways, after Dru mentioned pumpkin raviolies, it got me thinking, how when everyone talks about really good food, and you really can start tasting things in your head, it almost tells your brain your tongue to taste that thing. An example. I took a swig of crappy coffee from the cafe and for some reason it tasted like pumpkin. Isn't that crazy? At first I was shocked, but then I thought about it came up with an idea.

If there is something that you hate, like bananas or bananas, or maybe even bananas then you can pretend think about chocolate or maybe chocolate, and then when you do but the banana in your mouth, then maybe it will taste like chocolate?

I don;t know..... Maybe I'm crazy or maybe your crazy? Its just a thought but, i'll give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home