I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Let the Relaxing Time Begin

We'll if you have read my previous blog about how bored i am, it is kind of true but then not so much. I just finished the two busyest weeks of life. Two weeks ago i had both exams and the Todd Bentley thingy. After that i had to work a crap load at the Healing Inner Hurts Conference and then to all the cooking for the studio night thing. It turned out nice, and every had a great time.

Anyways, now that it is over i can fianlly relax and hit the linx. By that i mean the golf course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

tee hee hee

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mah homey, thanks sooooo much for cooking like a BEAST! our food critics *cleverly disguised as peachy-keen church-goers* gave you 300%...success! OH, and when i went to count the offering last night (ynet) i was STARVIN' MARVIN! uh huh- el desperado. i counted, then, right before my HUNGRY eyes were the... LEFTOVERS! a hallelujah chorus and feast followed...
three cheers for JLO!
bethany

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home