I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Some Sweet Cook'in Action
Hey everyone, i just thought you'd like to know that I am in the process of writing a cook book. Now I know what your thinking....What could a guy like Jon LOng have to offer that all those famous chefs out haven't. We'll, I can't think of anything in particular, but it will still be a really rock'in book. So far I have included all of my Studio Night recipies, and I am in the process of putting my other culinery specialties in there. Anyways, i just thought you'd like to know because all the profits that I make, which will be the same amount as the gross and net sales, will all go towards sending me the USA for an outreach trip. So tell your friends and your neighbors and your parents and that weird guy who always looks at you from the house across the street. Anyways...... Buy it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home