I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Felize Cumpleanos

Hey all, just wanted to say that Pudd has finally reached the ripe age of 18. Yes its true he has just joined the club of legal gamblers and voters. For this wonderful celebration, there was a crapload of deviance going on. First I pulled some magic and stalled Pudd while to other people who will remain nameless decorated his office with birthday stuff. It was crazy, no-one suspected a thing. Next we had a little dinner where another surprise awaited, but it will only be disclosed if Puddle wishes. Anyways we had a blast and its great that all of my friends are now officially adults. Yaaaaaa. Man, we all need to run to Quebec for a little beverage hunt!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe, no wonder none of ya's were online last night :p

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home