I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Woe Is Me
We'll as i look at life, it seems that everything good is ending...... First the Leafs got eliminated from the playoffs, second the coolest show in the world Friends had its last episode today. Now that school is over and these other great things in my life are finished maybe i should take up a hobby. If anybody has any ideas, they should let me know. Not that these things were my entire life, but man, no more hockey and friends, wooooe. Maybe I can look forward to football and another season of the Apprentice. Oh ya the olympics are coming too. Wow never mind. I got lots of things to do. Besides its not like all i do is sit around and watch TV. I also slum around the church and do countless activities such as.....um.......let me think......well i do stuff, and also trying to raise money for my outreach this summer.

Anyways, I got really bored so I thought I would just start typing and not really go in any direction. Well if you are like me an are really bored then you can start thinking of some cool lyrics to go in a song, or maybe write some poetry, or start a novel. Man I got to get me one of those.

Any ways, I'm done writing aimlessly and with no direction. I guess i'll stop..........Now.......I mean now.................no now...............!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home