I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Music

We'll after many of requests, i have finally deceided to write a little on the fine subject of music. I quite enjoy music of the listening and playing variety. I quite enjoy writing my own songs and playing other peoples songs.

Anyways now that we have that out of the way i think it is high time that i started to get political...... Nahhhh.....

And back to music.....Last Friday was the first time that the powers at be let me lead some songs in worship. Well, i had a blast. I got to sing and play the electric guitar and worship and all that jazz. Anyways i had a great time and i soon hope to do it again. Because as you all know practice makes perfect....or at least me get a whole lot beter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home