I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

My Weekend

Well I think I had one of the best long weekends ever..... I kicked the whole thing off with a nice trip to the lovely township of Ayr, where we had an amazing youth net encounter weekend. In my humble opinion it was possibly the best one yet. Bravo Dru and Cho. U guys rocked the house. On top of the cool spirtual stuff, i think i cooked one of the best pots of chilli ever.. Man it was so good, but everyone was farting up a storm. (that means u bethany) Anyways, that part of the weekend was fun. On Monday, i got to hang out with Kev, Thomas, Chunker, Mini Chunker, and Sara. We drove down to Niagra Falls and hung out there all day. It was quite fun. We got to see 9 foot tall gut and a 10 000 lb ball of granite that we could push around . It was pretty cool. Anyways it was a blast, i would suggest everyone should hang out at niagra at least once during the spring it is beautiful. Anyways that was my weekend, and i had blast.

Until the next time God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home