I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Crazy Oil Lady

So you guys all remember the story about the crazy oil lady who takes a bath in the anointing oils. We'll today I was in the process of making a sign to discourage her from having a bath every time she is in the store. We'll, in this time I was disgusting it with my fellow co-workers and everybody knows what lady I'm talking about. They all know the lady and know what she does, so finally I now have the authority to tell the lady off!!!!! Yaaaaaaa. No more disgusting oil......

Oh funny story.... During the re-encounter the lady speaker was putting oil on us and in the back of my mind I was hoping it wasn't from the bookstore, because then we would have been anointed with crazy lady oil.. Oh well, lets hope.

Stay tuned for stories of me telling the crazy oil lady off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home