I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Crazy
Man, another conference has begun, or is it began, or something like that..... Anyway.....SO John was talkin about some kinda book on stage and as soon as the store opens, everyone and there uncle, and their tiny pet midget comes running in a buys it up. After about 5 minutes its gone, and then every other person and their pet midget come and ask...Do you have the book.....Do you have the book.....

SHUT UP!!!!!!

WE DON"T HAVE THE FREGIN BOOK!!!!

Anyways after my nice PK privileged dinner of shrimp,scallops, and salmon I was better.......

Then I return to the store and find that a handicap person or person not yet healed knocked over a card stand with her wheel chair. So then Bethany and Jan all put the cards back....

Meanwhile in the bat cave.....

I was making about 10 signs that say staff only, because crazy people kept going into the store through the staff entrance.........

Anyways it the door looks cool now and we're just getting ready to reopen the store.

Hope it goes better.....

Don't you love conference time.....

Funny stuff always happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home