I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, February 12, 2007

AT HOME DENTISTRY

So yesterday i chipped a tooth on popcorn, and there was a sharpe edge that was cutting my teeth... I then was telling this tale to those around me and found that Jon Boerger had a similar experience with his mother, and that he filed her tooth down with a nail file. I thought it was a grand idea, so I to dulled the sharp edge, and now my tooth is fixed!!!

I charge by the hour!!!

get your appointments fast...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

my one tooth hurts a bit when I bit down hard, is that bad??

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

you're a brave man Jon... I still don't know how you did it

11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure after you file it down you get your buffer out to smooth down the rough edges.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home