I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Confusion

Ok so my last post has seemed to get a few people a little peaved... When I meant that blogs were coming to an end I didn't mean all blogs, I was simply referencing the fact that the circle of friends that has previously and currently blogs, has slowed down. I will forever blog out of spite and coolness, and I agree with Pudd that myspace will die soon, but I think I should make another point.

Whay don't we all just hang out??? I mean we can write long posts about our days and have 100 friends on myspace, but isn't it better to talk to people face to face and see how there day was in person???

Now I think it is cool that I have friends in countries all over the world that I can keep in touch with, and that is cool, but for those in TO. Let talk, lets hang out, lets start a new trend where we actually talk to people...


Think about it...

2 Comments:

Blogger *sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I agree with you Jon, myspace has all of a sudden taken over and quite a few people have gotten slack on their blogs.

I like this idea of yours to hang out. Unfortunately I would be one of the friends you have in another country and so i can only spy on your life through your blog . . .*sniffles* pathetic I know.
So thank you for blogging. Even if it's out of spite, I don't care! I'm still getting the stories!

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Gaz said...

I will blog until I die.

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home