I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current street name)

Fluff Sylvania

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav icecream flavor,favorite cookie)

Green Tea Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two letters of your last name)

Jlo

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Green Tiger

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Charles Mississauga

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Lonjo

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")

Blue The Bailey's

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of your grandfathers on both sides)

Harry Charles

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume or cologne, favorite candy)

CK B Sour Kids

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle names)

Lee Charles

6 Comments:

Blogger James said...

That is hilarious! I am going to try it out too.....

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Brendan Daniel Serez said...

Your stripper name has got to be my favorite one.

You should patend it for future use. haha, jks

11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it!
Except for the "Fly" girl name . . .I don't think it's cool that I'd be called S-Ho! I'll make another one up . . .how bout'

S- . . .oh this sucks! Nothing cool goes with S. Stupid letter.

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

hahahaahaha thats jokes!!!

ya my fly guy name is the same as Sarah's, SHo. Maybe it could be pronounced show...

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

hahaha my stripper name would be hugo boss mr big! hahahaha

1:17 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

ok man, new post. and you know, i should make a new one two. gosh

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home