I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, July 01, 2006





Dashboard Concert!!!

Just got back from the Dashboard / City in Color concert, and all I can say that it is a night of firsts.

1) 1st big concert ever
2) 1st time smelling weed and knowing it
3) 1st time take boot leg footage of a live event4) 1st time seeing a drunken brawl (right in front of me)
5) 1st time being hit on by a drunken girl on the street car
6) 1st time going the wrong way on the subway (ie I went east when I should have gone west)

So it was cool and I had great fun.

Peace Out

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

dude, it could have been worse... but it was a stellar concert though!

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

holy smokes Jon, you've been busy lately! good times! See you on the flip side...

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Gaz said...

that was an amazing concert... the last song (Hands Down) was a perfect ending to a perfect concert!

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Sarah-Aubrey said...

You forgot to mention your drunken girlfriend dancing madly and using the "rock on" hand symbol for quiet, emo songs...

You loved her.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

it's true Jon... Admit it, you loved the crazy, drunk girl

2:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home