I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, January 29, 2007

So I know I have not blogged for a long time, but this is a very special moment!!!!

This will be my first blog from my new home, and from my new MAC!!!!

Yes today is the first day that all of us are in our new home. We the three stodges (Andrew, Jordan and I) all live in the bloor west village!!! It is very fun and very exciting and a great new step for me!!!

Also today I bought a tricked out MAC BOOK PRO!!! yes that's right 2.33 ghz proccessor, 2 gb of ram and yes 120 gb of memory!!! Oh ya!!!!


I am so excited I just can't hide it!!!

Peace

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

Jon, you're seriously becoming my hero. Now clean up the kitchen...

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Yes, I to didn't blog for quite a while, and my post to was about something quite special. We have so much in common, its no wonder we aren't real brothers. Maybe we were seperated at birth or something. hmm

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home