I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, July 15, 2005




More from England

Well we are now in our final destination of Burgess Hills. It is like an hour south of London. We just left Seaford and are glad to get out as their was some extreme weirdness that I will fill you in on later. We are at this cool baptist church, and it brings me back my old days as a kid. Once again I am blessed with a house with wireless internet!!! So I can still blog and such.

On this trip we have experienced some really good food. We have had fish and chips, and more recently we had a Thai all you can eat Dim Sum style restaraunt and even more recently Indian food!!!!! SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD... The only down side is when the food came out later that day... (oh the burning)

Other than that we are having a great time and still taking lots of pictures. Check em out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Beckers said...

Well, then...good on ya!! Those foods sound utterly disgusting to me, but knowing you...you'd love them!

Thanks for the visual updates...i gotta say i love it!!

Can't wait for the stories dude, they are sure going to flip and raddle like a flag and it's pole in a tornado!! wa? meh...

Miss you round this town...tons to share...oooooh, i WISH i were an osc...no, must stop now!!

5:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take my swim suit?

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

In the middle picture, Andrew looks like a black man..!!
i think his beard over-took him somehow... :)

Love yous!!

Cho

12:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon...not anwsering me isn't the way to go. Just fess up to it and i wont be mad...

I know you did take my swim suit, it's not anywhere.

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

haha thats so funny cause at first glance I thought Andrew was a black guy to, ahahaha. and is that a squirrel I see!!!

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

Linda... i think your mom looks like a black man

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home