I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm off

Well is 3:00 now and I leave at 10:00 tonight. Off to England, my home and not so native land. Where the chocolate flows like water and the rain falls like rain. England, how I can't wait to see you. How I long for fish and chips that are actually good.

So we leave tonight and I am all excited like. Soon I will be on plane watching season 4 of the Simpsons and The God's Must Be Crazy. SWEEEATTTTTTT.

Pray for and I will keep you all updated from oversees...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sweat? yeah, you probably will on the plane...

have fun across the pond...

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Beckers said...

Well, That is an adventure now isn't it?
I like...and I know I will like even more when i go...soon and very soon we are going to see the queen...??? what...

Have a blast from the past on you journey, jonny!!...I crak me-self up...

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Jewels said...

Wow! The God's Must be Crazy! Eyeyeyeyeye! I love that movie so much! When I mentioned it to some people at school, they thought I was crazy!

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home