I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Television is the Devil

So these past couple of days has been very very very un-cool. There has been four season finale's, and they are all cliff hangers.

First there was 24. That show ended nicely, but the hero has to hide out for the rest of his life. That kinda sucks.

Next there was Navy NCIS. It was a great show, but why did the girl have to die. I knew someone would die, but not the girl. I mean Kate and Tony should have totally hooked up.

Then there was Lost. All I can say is why? It was nice that they had a summary episode on to help fill in the gaps, but this show is just nuts. WHY?

Finally, there was the beloved Alias. It ended nicely and then when Vaughn was just about to explain who he really is, they get hit by a car. How much stuff can one girl go through?

So all in all I am very disapointed as I will be waiting until next season to see what happens. I just hope they don't change the channels on me so I am not able to actually watch. Don't you hate that....

3 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

yes tv is the devil. for many reason that i don't need to get into. I only watch tv for rally races which would amount to 14 times a year for 1.5 hours each time. plus i record them so i can watch whenever i want. you should join me and boycote tv. hahahahahahahahha.

6:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. TV is the spawn of satan. The Alias ending really pissed me off. I wanted to throw something. Do you think "Vaughn" is dead? Do you think his face is permanently mangled? I pretty much think he's gorgeous, so I hope his face is ok.

12:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on Jon-cheer up, especially when you read my blog about the Enterprise Finale (will be up shortly, will be the next one I do, just for you JLo-handelnext.blogspot.com-you can all link me if you want...). Long story short, at least you have shows that will continue, and shows that don't even need redeeming (did the italics work?), much less loving a franchise whose last attempt is way, way, waaaayyyy past redeeming (it'll all be in my blog, with, er, suggestions on Enterprise redemption).

Besides, personally I wasn't too bugged by the 24 Finale-they got the missile, and yeah, they resolved the issue with the Chinese consulate. Sure that resolution means that Jack is now Senor Diego Boreno (although I highly doubt his alias would be that close to his English name...) and we just might be faced with the possibility of having 24 without Jack Bauer. Come on guys we can do it-besides, he'll probably run into folks who worked with the Salazars, who just so happen to be planning to lob a bomb over the pond to Beijing, and Jack just so happens to be there, saves the day, and the Chinese drop the whole deal. Or have I seen Canadian Bacon too many times?

Anyways, hold on to those remotes folks!

Matt (yes, the data-entry guy in accounting...)

ps remember handelnext.blogspot.com

11:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home