I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, July 04, 2005

Update from Across the Pond

So here I am in like the biggest house I have ever seen, writing to you all at like 11:30 at night using some weird wirless signal I hacked into. Well I am here in England and am loving it!!! I've had my fish and chips and my clotted cream, and such and am very pleased. We just left Branstaple where we stayed and did a conference at Nicola's parents church. It was awesome and God really came. The best meeting was out last and we went to this church in the middle of no where. We drove through very tiny roads that were surrounded by bushes. We totally scraped the sides, but it was a fun ride. We did firetunnels and such and Mel gave an awesome preach.

It is really funny that my skills follow me as I have done the sound desk (PA desk as the british call it) at like every service. They had a guy for the first service but he was crap so the next day I re-worked it all and it sounded so much better. The guy was happy and was like "wow i didn't know how to use those nobs." Oh well God bless him, now he knows. Anyways I have also used my bookstore skills to sell some CD's, and used my directional skills to guide to and fro.

We are now in Bath and loving it. Me and James got this great house that is like a mansion. We had like a gormet pizza with brie and goats cheese and roasted peppers and such.... SO GOOOOOOOD!!!! I am now sitting in my own room that is bigger than my room at home and sleeping in my huge bed. I think tommorow I will use my personal shower and bathroom. GOD ROCKS!!!

Well, I think I'll call it quits for now but as soon as I get more stories I will share.

Cherio...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The work of the Lord sounds rough. Hang in there dude...

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Ya, it will come and come strong, like river of chocolate has been created by God.

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Beckers said...

dude, any room is bigger than your room! truth be told anywho...

I like chocolate...but mostly just the uk stuff...yummmmmy

Keep on rocking in the free world with all your madd skills, man!

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home