I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

CRAZY FUN WEEKEND

So this weekend I went with Duncan and Kate, Andrew, Laura, and Robyn to the great city of Detroit. We went to Pete Dresser's church and did some worship and Duncan spoke. It was so fun and really easy. The people their love to worship and just praise God. It was so refreshing. On the way up we had some really good music listening and it prompted me to buy the new Coldplay and Killers CD's. I love them.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

SWEET!

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, you were in the same country as me and you didn't call? What the heck man? I'm going to get the new coldplay, but I regret buying the Killers. Seriously only has 3 good songs on it but whatever...do whatever you feel like doing, GOSH. Convince D& K to bring a team to Redding CA will ya?

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Your pay and we'll come...

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Beckers said...

I Love That CHURCH!!
I totaly went last time, and can i just say...They ROCK THIS WORLD!!! right out of orbit....And, can I just say that i like to talk...and can i just say, i don't need to ask for your permission to make a comment...
You could just delete it if you know likey!!!

You rock Jon, way to go with the worship stuff...pursue it, cuz you got what it takes!!!

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Jon, what are you thinking, those aren't christian bands, you should only play music that has the word "Jesus" in every other line, gosh!! haha joke, but you already figured that out before I said it.

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Jake-M said...

I gotta agree with Sarah on the Killers. I really really liked them at first, them realized it was only the first five songs I even bothered listening to. It's great that they are revisitting some older styles and grooves, but I wish they had kept up the good song writing for the whole album. Hey, check out the new Ben Folds video "Landed" at www.benfolds.com you might enjoy his style.

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home