I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

England Update

So since you have last heard We've been to Bath, Exeter and now Seaford. Exeter was awesome and once again I came up gold with a cool house. Andrew, James and I staid at a house with cable internet that we could plug our laptops into!!! And again in Seaford James and I get a house with wirless internet and satilite tv! Not that we have any time to watch, but at least it's their.

In other news we just finished a youth conference which was so good and yet a little dispointed. We were told to expect 200-300 people their and we only got like 15... NO mater though as GOd moves the same and those 15 people really got touched. We did worship in the afternoon and to change it up we had everyone come and be amoungst as we worship. It was awesome spiritualy all though it didn't sound to good.

We are having a great time and have many cool and funny stories, which I will sell for 19.99 plus tax. Or if your nice I might fill you in for free.

We have like two camera's and a handy cam so we will have a killer DVD and slide show for you when we get back. Thanks to good old apple mac computers!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda Hope said...

Hey Jon,

you guys are amazing...

NOW GIVE ME MY UPDATE FOR FREE!!!!

Just kidding, put the $19.99 on my tab!

Love yous,
Cho

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

ya, my check for $19.95 is in the mail Jon. honest

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Hey Jon, do you realize that you start 90% of your post's with the word "so". Pretty cool observation eh? I do the same, thats why I noticed, heheh.

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home