I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's Golfing Weather!!!

So as the temperature goes up and the sun is out for longer, we slowly move to my favorite time of year. GOLF SEASON. I think I will hit the driving range on Satuday and get the kinks out of my swing. What I'd like to do is play WoodenSticks this year, as it is one of the better courses in the T.O. area. Hopefully one of the ricj guys from TACF will want to take my Dad golfing and have an extra spot for me...

Did I mention how much I love GOLF!!! It is a great sport, and yes I did call it a sport. You can never master the game and even if you do get a really low score then, you can always get a lower one.

I love Golf!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake-M said...

golf is indeed a sport. It requires speed, power, accuracy, and concentration. The fact that fat guys can be good at it is just a bonus. Golf is inclusive.

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home