I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My first Blog on a mac

Hey everyone, this is my first blog from the dashbored of my Dad's mac. I like this new software, as it comes with many things that can waist you time on. My favorite is the doppler radar view, which gives me a live feed from the doppler radar. I also have a TV guide, and bible verse of the day. All in all I am in love, well not love, but it is pretty cool.

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda Hope said...

The Dashboard is EXACTLY why the Mac is superior to the PC...OH GOD I LOVE MY DASHBOARD.

hey, the bible verse of the day relates to you!! :o) hehee... Proverbs 31:30

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Sgt Steve said...

Your a dashboard

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Beckers said...

your mom's a dashboard...I mean that's cool JLo...But, I like the fact that I have a right button on my mouse...personally that makes my computer my love...i mean...A love!!

12:30 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Linda, actualy it was meant more for you, and Beck until you have known the joy's of seeing the cloud coverage of Buffalo on your computer you haven't lived.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

Maija MAC Leod. i think i'm meant to have a mac.

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home