I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Party!

So my favorite quote is, "when Mom and Dad are way, Jon is free to play!" SO ya my parents are away for the week so that leaves me free to smoke, drink and get high at every moment possible......

Well actually I won't cause that would just be stupid, but hey I had you going for a second. So ya my Dad is taking my Mom to Cuba for the week. They got given some money and it was a real cheap vacation. Anyways this leaves me with pretty much the house to myself and my brother. My goal is to have at least one party on the weekend so let me know if anyone is up for like a movie night or a good meal....

In other news I just finished writing two exams and they were a breeze. I'm so happy that I through get the summer off!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew G said...

if you've got the place... i'll bring the chicks!!

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

...

ok,

uh, i'm not sure how may chicks i'll be able to find...

but i might be able to bring Nachos instead

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home