I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My new Cook Book is out!!!

So my new cook book is out as the title says and it's ready to be purchased. All proceeds go towards helping me afford to go on England mission trip. I'm not lying, ask Andrew (he is going to).

Also be aware that for a small donation, I am avaible to cook you a meal!!! Yes I know that your all like sign me up, so all I can say is get your reservations in soon or else you'll miss out. I can cook lots of stuff and the menu can be picked by you or I can do up a surprise menu....

FYI- The cook book is out!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jake-M said...

Nice work on the new Tak. welcome to the wonderful world of the g-series. Check mine out at this link
http://www.takamine.com/?fa=detail&mid=757&sid=69

if it works. They are pretty sweet, if you get the right one. I think that Schuler's is the nicest Tak I have heard. Anyhoo, for a small donation you will come to SSU and cook me a meal? Sweet. How's $20?

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

it would be more like $200 since I couldn't drive from here to with 20 on gas, and then cost of food... We'll see, I might do a short weekend road trip in the summer though and SSU might be a cool place to check out...

11:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

so jon... how much would it be for a local dinner? maybe a nice romantic meal for me and caroline... :) what do you say?

10:21 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

Jon, Jon, Jon...I like the initiative I'm seeing, well, reading about. You and I and others, but more importantly, you and I want to get the funds for the UK asap. So, as your manager it's only fair to ask for a percentage of the profit. *scratching chin* I'm thinking...60% because I'm older than you and we all know that implies that I'm also wiser than you. Either 60% or you'll never see your baseball bat again! HA!

heehee. Fine...I'll buy one, or better yet- psh, I'll get my mom to buy one...
bring on the funds, Daddy-kins! Amen.
B:)

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Bill, I could do a nice meal for like $40-50 bucks. That would cover the food and the chef's fees and the dishes...

Beth- just because your older doesn't mean your wiser (who has the college education?), so there will be no cut for you. We can do a joint party and split the take?

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

Dude, is there anything with Artichokes in your cookbook?? I've had a craving recently

3:09 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

I don't do 'joints', Jlo.
GOSH...

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home