I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

kamikaze Granny on Wacki Tabacki

So I was watching an old episode of CSI on DVD today called "Crash and burn". It was a pretty good episode and the best part besides the random and yet hilarious comments and one-liners made by Grisome, was when this old lady crashed her car on purpose into a restaurant. They later found out she was high, and someone on the show was like man she was a kamikaze grandma. I later pointed out to Bethany C and Beck that she was a kamikaze Granny on Wacki Tabacki. I then mentioned that if I had MSN that that would be my login name. Anyways after all of this random babbling I have come to the conclusion that CSI is an awesome show and needs to be watched.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE, CSI is great but not as great as the show "House". It's the only Dr show that isn't sleezy like friggin' Gray's Anatomy or whatever the heck it's called. Do you like dry, witty sarcasm? Then you've got to see this show. I'm not a big CSI fan anymore...sorry to disapoint you but House has won my heart. =)

ps. if you get MSN (do it!) you're name should be "wacki tabacki tweeker" YES!

11:19 PM

 
Blogger beth said...

only you.
smile, maija

12:19 AM

 
Blogger Jake-M said...

Heh heh heh... J-lo, you rock man. I think it's great that you are impacted by what you watch on tv. And like you, I feel thoroughly rejected by Sarah's list of people she wants comments from. Since I am not on the list of folks that she WANTS comments from I will assume that I am on a list of people whom she does NOT want comments from. Also, when are you coming out this way for that drink?

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Jake-Maybe this summer, after my UK trip... I'll let you knoe

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home