I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, April 25, 2005

Red Bull

So this Monday marks my last week of college for 4 months. It is a pretty easy week as I only have 2 exams and 1 presentation so I'm pretty excited. I am now sitting in school literally exausted and am in serious need of some Red Bull. My parents get back from Cuba on Tuesday, just in time for the Show Me Your GLory Conference and then my Dad is off to the Sudan. So the next couple weeks will be pretty rough for me as many things are finishing, starting and just plan taking up my time.

In other news, straight from Cairo, Egypt. I just wrote another song, and I think it is my best one yet. I kinda took one of my first songs that was ok and re-vamped it and made it better. Check it out if you want on "my songs".

Also it seems that my brother is sick yet again. It seems that every time he spends the weekend with friends when my parents are away he misses school on the Monday. I am wise to his tricks though as I used to try the same thing. I will keep this info a secret and use it as some black male one day.... Why do they call it "black male" was it cause a black dude was the first to black male someone? Just a thought...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sgt Steve said...

I think CLR was partying to much on the weekend. But then again, I went on the encounter and I wish I could have stayed home today, dang, so tired. I think the black make thing is actually spelt mail, could be wrong though, and your theory is funnier, heheh.

10:02 PM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

this post reminds me of the time someone called into a radio station in Barrie to complain that the traffic reporter was a racist bigot. The young lady who called in said, "that traffic reporter keeps telling us to watch out because there's "black guys" on the 400, or that "black guys" are responsible for over 80 deaths this year alone." What she didn't realize what that the traffic reporter was from the Philippines and he was actually saying "black ice."

9:52 AM

 
Blogger admin said...

Bless you on your tests.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

DUDe...i tink it iz kalled, "Black Mail" as in dee postal service.

Chow.

11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home