I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Greatest Sunday ever!!!

Well maybe not the greatest ever, I mean other stuff has happened on Sunday's that have been pretty cool, but this one was way up there on the greatest ever list. Last Sunday I got to be on the worship team on the big stage!!! Not only that but I got to try out my brnd new guitar... Also I got to lead the song "Worthy you are worthy". It was pretty cool, and I had a great time... Apparently I did pretty good, cause I couldn't hear a thing. Just when I started, my ears (in ear monitor) fell out so I was playing guitar and singing without hearing how I sounded. I guess it was best cause I wasn't worried about sucking I just worshiped God. I had a great time, and can't wait to play again. If you need to get a hold of me I'll most likely be practicing so I'll be that much better next time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree!!, last Sunday's worship- AMAZING, to say the least. "Worthy" (one of my personal favs) = AWESOME. You should be up there more often.
Thankyou!

7:01 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Thanks guy's... Who is j?

9:05 AM

 
Blogger beth said...

mr. superstar, good job. I'm so proud of all you guys! We go way back, my friend, it's so fun to see you grow and stretch and actually do the stuff. Rock on!
b :)
oh yeah, 'j' is my mom...ahaahaha. Seriously. She reads blogs now...so keep it PG.

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Linda Hope said...

Dude, you flippin rock, and i admire your consistent perseverance in running towards your goals and your dreams...and look at how far you have come!! Even since last year!! Keep at it! We can only imagine what God has in store for you next year!! :o) Here's to looking back and smiling!!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Andrew G said...

keep growing Jon... the beginning of big things!

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, as everyone says, good job jon. keep playing, keep singing, keep worshipping, and keep rockin'.

you'll have my job soon :)

well, you do have my old job, but you know what i mean... :)

3:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pretty bummed that I wasn't around to see you lead. But then I just clicked on the website and there you were before my eyes!Sounds kinda creepy huh? For a second I was like,"wait! Is that Jon Long, or John Mayer!?" Ahhh, but John Mayer has somethin' missin', and you DON'T. You're an awesome guy Jlo!

3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home