I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, August 14, 2004

WOW!!!

I don't know about you, but I thought yesterday was one of the better services that we have had in a while. From the whole DJ thing to start, to the very end of ministry....WOW...

I thought is was really cool to get JPUDDY up there and playin his DJ styl'ins. Also Gaza, JP, Marcel, Kenny, Laura, and Tyler did an awesome job at worship. I am quite enjoying this new system. Whorship has been taken to the next level, or maybe it even skipped a couple. The message was also really good I thought, thanks to Julie... I think it really touched a lot of people.

If it keeps going like this were gonna have to find a new building soon.... God just keeps coming and uping the anti, and I know its going to just take off real soon.....

Still all I can say is WOW......


1 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

Worship really was awesome that night!

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home