I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, August 12, 2004

THE BJ SAGA

So for those of you who don't know BJ stands for Brian Johnson (PK- Bill Johnson) . Anyways he is my hero except he doesn't like me, and yet somehow doesn't know who I am. It all started one fine Friday afternoon who I (PK- Steve Long) received an e-mail from Bill Fish (PK- Bill and Melinda Fish), saying that Brian had talked to him and that he was displeased with the sound clips that were placed on the internet(by me). Anyways I quickly checked it out and it turns out that it did sound very wonkie. So I took the clips off the web, and will return to the task later. Fast forward two weeks to today, and guess who gave me a call.... Yes it was BJ. He had left a message saying that he would like the web stuff changed and that he would like his order of CD's.

I find this very amusing that even though he has no idea who does the web stuff, that he got a hold of me. Also the bookstore isn't doing his CD order, it is being done by media. Anyways, I just though it was quite funny how my hero is mad at me, and yet doesn't know who he is mad at.

Ah well

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, you are actually my hero. I love listening to your comments from phone messages every morning. You amuse me, shoot rubber bands at me, and blow me away with your songwritting!
Linda cutie, that quote is from the movie king Author. =)But you were right about the Brad man.

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Jewels said...

Jon,

I thought I was your hero? And what about Linda? And Nicole? Need I continue? I find that thing with BJ very funny and amuzing! Good story! 10/10

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

What Julie said

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

BJ is my music hero... My hero status is like the oscars, there are many categories...

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Jewels said...

So if BJ is your music hero?... that makes Linda your ___ hero? And Nicole your ____ hero? And me your ____ hero?.... (Hint: Fill in the blanks)

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home