I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Elimination

Well after reading everyone else's recollections of Friday, I thought I would set a few things straight...   First things first...  I admit that i was the first person out, and it did only take 2 or 3 minutes...  However I feel i was unfairly set up....

I was trying to actually get work done, being that my boss was the only one that actually did show up....   Anyways i was trying to hook a scanner up to a computer, and i requiered some tech support so I called Pavan...  He said to come over and talk to him... BIG MISTAKE...  Little did i know that Martin had used Pavan as a mole and was waiting right outside for me to wander actross to media.  No the less...  I died and i died quickley.   Anyways, i sucked it up and went on with my "work" day.   I didn't slack off like the rest of the 25 people that were playing...  Man its not fair.  you try to be honoralble and work instead of slack and you lose, like right away...

Aw well live and learn... 

The game was fun...  Anyways later in the day when the bonus prize was given out....  I was OFF WORK..  and waiting for the clue.  I got it and ran outside only to find every other person already out theretalking and laughing.  Man I'm either really slow (which i'm not) or some people weren't working!!!!

Anyways these have been my renditions of the goings-ons and I hope you will take them into consideration when you look back on this day. 

God Bless! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Euangelion said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

Martin used Pavan as the bait and asked if I would go over to media to get a password... Needless to say I was got..

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home