I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Monday, July 26, 2004

I'm Back
 
Hey Everyone, I have now returned to the great country of Canada.  I'm a little tired, but I have made up for it with my gained skills in carpentry and masonry.  I have also gained some muscle mass, so that's not so bad either.  Anyways, the trip was amazing and we helped out a lot of people.  It took 5 days of hard work, but we finished our building project with minutes to spare.  Its quiet cool that even though we were all tired and sore, and wet and stinky, we all stuck it out and were able to give a nice old lady a nice new deck and 2 sets of stairs. 

On the lighter, I have written a new song called "deodorant Time", and I played it one night for the whole camp.  Everyone loved it and I am now famous.  If you ask nicely, I might play it for sometime. 

It will be tough to adjust back to waking up at 8 am instead of 6 am and going to bed at 12 am instead of 2 am, but I'll suck it up and get back in the flow.

See you all around at work, and other such fun places. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home