I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Recipe of Da Day

Hey everyone, especially you non-cookers out there. This little diddy will make your shoes fall off and your short midget uncle a new toupe!!!!

I like to call it greens in a blanket. First off all you need three ingredients or four, or maybe its just three. Anyway get some asparagus. Take the bottom inch or so off the veggie and put in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. When done, wrap the veggie in bacon, then put in the oven at 450, until the bacon is crisp. Sprinkle with salt, and serve.

Easy as pie...

1 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

that's awesome. i've always said bacon is the best thing to add to almost anything to add flavour. yummm... still want to do a cooking day. maija

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home