I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Camping trip of DOOM!

Well i just got back to Toronto today after spending 4 days up camping with my family, and cousins. To keep it short and simple. It wasn't any fun at all. It rained everyday but one, and when it wasn't rainning I was being eaten alive by thousands of bugs.

The one funny story that i got out of it was my trusted air matrice. Or should i say untrusted air matrice. Every night I would blow it up and every morning it would be out of air. THere seemed to be a samll hole in it that noone could locate. Anyways it wouldn't have been that bad, if we weren't tenting and if our tent wastn't on top of about 20 different tree roots. Every moring i would find myself sleeping on a big stick, and then having to make the 5 minute walk to nearest restroom. It wasn't fun.

Well i don't want to seem like i'm complaining, but man.... I love my bed..... Nice soft bed...ahhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home