I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My Dad can Beat up Your Dad!!!

So for the past week or so my Dad has been in Sudan. He is helping out at some kinda of mission thing. Anyways he was supposed to get back on Friday, however he had some dreams and God was telling him to get out of there, so he will be back today. He called this morning and said that he was leaving because he had nearly been in to fights and it was getting dangerous. One time he kick a punk kid that was on drugs in the balls and then threw him to the ground. Apparently lots of kids were laughing at the punk kid so my Dad's mission was complete. So as I can proudly say, "my Dad can beat up your Dad!!!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake-M said...

well...clearly your Dad can beat up a punk kid strung out on drugs, but my dad is a big angry redneck. Whatcha gonna do about that?

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Jon L said...

They should have a fight.

3:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fight! Fight! Jlo, you're dad has the longest legs I've ever seen. Freakishly long legs frighten me. That poor kid who was kicked in the gonads...he prolly won't be able to reproduce.(which could be a good thing I guess)

My dad's had a few strokes so your dad could definatly kick my dad's ass. My mom is an amazon though, she'd snap your dad's legs like twigs she could! heheheee

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home