I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Friday, April 23, 2004

My thoughts on Survivor

Well, as being the second entry to my now spectacular blog I will discuss a few of my thoughts on the great television show Survivor. For those who saw the show last night, it was filled with many humorous events. The biggest one would have to be the fact that Mr. Nice guy Rupert got plastered. Its hilarious. Anyways when the Immunity challenge finish and the little whiner girl aka Shi-Ann won, she began to act like she had won the whole game. This being here first ever challenge win she should not have acted as she did. Also just because she is safe this week, doesn't mean she is safe next week. She should have tried to be nicer and tried to get a rebel group forming. Instead of doing that she just mocked them and then voted with the rest of the tribe. ( way to go genius)....... Anyways I'm predicting that Shi-Ann will be eliminated next week and Amber will win the money.

For more info check out.....
Survior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home