I never got into the whole journaling thing so I think this is where I will put my thoughts...

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Crazy People At Work
Well i'm at work and minding my own business, and my weird yet very insightful co-worker nathan keeps randomly punching me in the kidneys..... Anyways were sitting here in the store trying to look busy and some weird lady who comes to church every single night asked me if we had any of those annointing oils. Anyways i said we didn't have any left, except for demo's. I then showed here one and she began the long and most weird 5 minutes of literally taking a bath in the oil. She put this oil everywhere from her head to here toes..... And yes she did use it as deoderant. It was flipping nasty!!!!!! Anyways nathan and myself didn't want to touch the oil so we used a plastic bag to grab the oil and hide it. (eewwwwwwwww)!!!.......For all of those people who use the bookstore, and want to buy oil, smell but don't touch it...... You might get crazy old lady germs........

Stay tune fo more weird work related stories that may chill the mind and make you scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home